Sunday, June 6, 2010

Download INDECENT by Wayne Houchin

The Story-

Well, I have owned this effect for quite some time now, but have never written a review for me. We're having a snow day today, so I thought it would be the perfect time to get to work on it... and possibly a new video! :o Anyway, I absolutely love this effect, but I don't feel I use it enough. Don't know why, but I always forget about it, even though I like it a lot. Kind of weird, but let's get started!


The Effect-

I think the overall premise of this effect is great, as it involves a spectator into the effect (selecting and signing a card), and also brings in an everyday object (plastic baggy). The spectators really don't know what hit them... they just don't expect it.

Gimmicks-

The great thing about this effect is that it uses no gimmicks. There are no alterations of the baggy... all you need to perform is a baggy, deck of cards, and a Sharpie. You could, of course, do it without signing, but I think it takes away from the effect. If somebody walked up to you, handed you a baggy, deck of cards, and a Sharpie... you could and should perform this effect. It'd be kind of strange if someone walked up to you and handed you those things though. :?

Difficulty

Obviously, you're going to need to know how to control a card for this effect. That's just about the only sleight you need to know. Wayne teaches a great way to do this, but I personally do something different, because I'm not comfortable with the sleight teaches. You should be able to have the bare essentials (meaning the effect without any presentation) down within a day. The only thing is getting the right "amount" (owners will know what I mean) so the reveal is perfect.

Price-

A lot of people complain because of the price of downloads such as Indecent, but I didn't mind paying for it at all. Before deciding to purchase it, I read dozens of reviews, talked to owners, and even E-Mailed Wayne personally with a few questions. After all of that research, I finally bought it, and I thought it was worth every penny.

Teaching-

Anybody who has this, or any other W:H product will know that Wayne is an excellent teacher, and thoroughly goes over everything you need to know to perform this effect to its fullest. Nothing is left out, and there are I think... three performances demonstrating Wayne performing the effect to real spectators.

Quality-

I got the download, simply because I didn't want to wait for the DVD to arrive. The download is very high quality, and everything is crystal clear. There are multiple angles to learn from, if I remember correctly, and you don't miss a thing. The reason I said "If I remember" is because you can only watch the download on a certain computer, and it's on my Dad's, so I can't really remember how many angles there are.

Reactions-

I used to believe that only the presentation got your reactions, but Tyler Wilson completely changed my mind on it- a good presentation is absolutely nothing without a strong effect at its core. That's just how it is. Now, presentation can greatly enhance a performance, but the basis of your reactions will be from the effect. With that being said, this effect receives great reactions, and I'll go a little more in-depth on that in the next section.
 


How to Download 
Click the box below :
Then follow this link : Download all parts, then extract with WinRar in the same folder
RapidshareParte 1
Parte 2
Parte 3
MegaUpload
Parte 1
Parte 2
Parte 3

No comments:

Post a Comment