Friday, June 4, 2010

Download Card Fundamentals by Aaron Fisher

 What you learn:

You learn the correct way to hold a deck. You learn where to put every finger, how to handle the deck, how to do the overhand shuffle, and the overhand shuffle control. These are all VERY important to all want to be card magicians.

Teaching:

Awesome. Aaron Fisher does a great job teaching the basics. I never knew I was holding the deck wrong every time I did a trick for someone, however Aaron shows the real way. After you learn to hold the deck, he teaches how to do the overhand shuffle.
I was expecting to have a very tough time with the overhand shuffle, but I couldn't believe my eyes at how quickly I learned and how awesome I looked with the deck with just a few minutes of practice from this video.
Finally, he teaches how to control a card using the overhand shuffle. He teaches how to make a card go to the top of the deck, the bottom, and even how to make it so a card is a certain number of cards from the top or bottom. Awesome. This took me a while because I was doing something stupid on my part and it took me about 2 weeks to figure it out... however, now I can control a card perfectly. (Now for a few tricks that I knew with the overhand shuffle, I can do them perfectly.)

Final Thoughts:

I thought I somewhat knew how to overhand shuffle before buying this video. I didn't. Aaron really helped me out on this.
After the teaching is over, Aaron says where to go from his video. He recommends several books for each difficulty level, from beginner to expert.
Even if you have been involved with cards for a while, I would recommend getting this with your next purchase. It's only five bucks. I would pay five bucks for a 24 minute video taught by Aaron Fisher that may help me even if I was fairly experienced

How to Download  
Click the box below :
Then follow this link : Download all parts, then extract with WinRar in the same folder
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4UPHZ65Q

No comments:

Post a Comment